Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to different areas on the THRU-Christ website you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself.
Each of the individual areas are split into courses. Some courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that the leader of group has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access this course, and contribute to forum discussions etc. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
- The one exception to this is the Church Office. You just need to select the course and it will enrol you. You will then recieve email updates including weekly sheets.